It can be challenging making effective financial decisions when you are busy starting and growing your career and or family. I have the greatest impact on clients in their 20s and 30s because financial decisions and habits, created now, will shape their life’s journey. That is why I help clients answer the following types of questions:
- Can I afford to purchase my first home?
- How much should I be saving?
- How do we merge our finances now that we are married?
- What should I do with the equity compensation I receive from my employer?
- How do I balance saving for retirement with paying off my student loans?
- What do I need to do financially now that we’re starting a family?
- Does buying a rental property make sense?
- What should I do with the inheritance I received?
- What benefits am I offered through my employer and how do I utilize them?
- How should I invest my retirement account through work?
- What types of accounts or investments would be right for me?
I’m based in Monterey, California and I work remotely with clients all over the country.